User Store integration is used to lookup on custom event stores uploaded to DNIF for various Users in an organization.
- The custom event store must contain a column named $User in the event store data.
- Follow the initial configuration steps in How to Configure Soar Integrations.
- Click the edit icon to add details.
|User Event Store Name||Enter valid Event Store Name for User|
- Enter the above details and click Save.
Lookup integrated with User Store
Retrieve User Details
The User for which you want to retrieve the details from the eventstore.
- The UserDetails is a custom event store created to demonstrate this example.
- Run a Search
The Search query retrieves the $User field for each event in the UserDetails (custom) eventstore.
_lookup user_store get_user_info $User
In the pipelined query function, the _lookup directive calls the get_user_info function of the user_store plugin. $User is passed as a parameter to the function. This report contains details about the User such as the Employee ID, Department, Location of the User and so on. The output is as shown below:
The Lookup call returns output based on the available data in the event store.