Bootup your First Cluster is the process to set up the DNIF console for the very first use, here you will create the first Cluster Admin user, first Cluster and validate the application license so that the DNIF Console is up and is ready for further usage.
- On entering the IP address of the DNIF console on the browser, the following screen will be displayed.
- Click Next to create the first user - Cluster Admin
|First Name||Enter the First name of the Cluster Admin|
|Last Name||Enter the Last name of the Cluster Admin|
|Enter the email id of the Cluster Admin|
|Phone No. (Optional)||Enter a Valid Phone number of the Cluster Admin.|
|Organization||Enter the organization of the Cluster Admin|
|Password||Enter a password|
|Confirm Password||Retype and confirm the password again|
- Enter the following details and click Next, User created successfully message will be displayed on screen.
The Core should be completely booted up before onboarding.
- Enter the IP address of the Core and click Connect
- The IP address of the CORE can be a Private/ Public IP.
- It is recomended to use private IP address while connecting with core via FTUI so that all communication between the CORE and DNIF Console happen over the private network.
- If the IP address of CORE is public, it would result in all communication between CORE and DNIF Console to happen over the Public network.
- Enter a cluster name and click Next, the License set up screen will be displayed as follows:
- Enter the License key in the field provided by DNIF and click Validate.
You will receive your license key offline, won’t be able to proceed further without a valid license key.
- Select the check box for End User License Agreement (EULA), I accept the terms and license agreement and click Next
The first user Cluster admin and cluster has been successfully created, Click Finish.
You will be redirected to the login page of DNIF Console, Login using the credentials of the first user that you just configured.
Once you boot up your first Cluster, login to the DNIF Console, the components will be listed under the Components section for onboarding. Click here for details on Onboarding Components.