Thank you for choosing to work with DNIF, welcome aboard!
If you'd like to get started with the "free forever" plan, this is where you can get started.
- Sign-up for the "free forever" plan
- Setup docker and install DNIF
- Setting up licensing and signing in
Also if you are planning on deploying DNIF in an enterprise setting then read ahead into components, architectures and deeper into installation and management of your platform.
You get the full platform without any feature limitation on the free forever plan.
Everything this includes (but not limited to)
- Ability to use all query directives
- Download and use any of the available plugins (enrichment/ lookup/ trigger/ ml)
- No limitation on building workbooks or modules
- Access to all public packages available on the DNIF Cloud
- Ability to create and contribute to DNIF Cloud as well
- Access to connectors and parsers through DNIF Cloud
The only three limitations that are
- You can only deploy the A10 version (All-in-One)
- 100Gb of usage comes free every month with the free forever plan
- Free Forever does not include email or telephonic support
The usage counter (obviously) resets at the end of every month.
- Start by clicking on the "Free Forever" plan on the DNIF Website
Free Forever signup link on the DNIF website.
- Setup your account, use a unique string identifier in the Scope Name field, you should receive an email to validate your email address
Signup form, your email address will also become your username.
- Check your registered email address for a confirmation email from DNIF, click on the Activate Account link to validate your email address
Validate your email address.
- Setup your quota configuration, pick Free Tier from the Select Plan option
- In the quota configuration select Stop indexing data after I reach 100GB
Configure how your setup should behave after you exhaust your quota.
- Install DNIF - contains your license file, you will need this before you install
- Sign in to the DNIF Web Console - contains your authentication to the DNIF Console
Emails you should receive after you validate your email address.
This completes your sign up process, you now have the authentication parameters for the web console and the license files to continue with the installation.