The upgrade process will involve in a downtime in log collection. Please ensure resources are aligned to be able to execute in the shortest possible span.
Uninterrupted internet connectivity from all hosts.
- Ubuntu 20.4
- RHEL 8.4
- Stop All Adapters
- Stop All Datanodes
- Stop Console (Only if hosted separately from Core)
- Stop Core
- Upgrade and Start Core
- Upgrade and Start Console (Only if hosted separately from Core)
- Upgrade and Start Datanodes
- Upgrade and Start Adapters
- Clear your browser cache and login to Console
- For all stop steps, run the following command:
bash -c "$(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dnif/installer/main/upgradepre.sh)"
- For all upgrade steps, run the following command:
bash -c "$(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dnif/installer/main/upgrade.sh)"