This document includes troubleshooting recommendations and procedures that can help you solve problems arising from the configuration and usage of connectors.
Perform the following checks:
- Ensure the following prerequisites are met.
- Verify Office 365 management API credentials. The credentials include Tenant Id, Client key, Secret key, and Tenant domain.
- Navigate through Azure Management Portal > Azure Active Directory > Manage > Properties, to find Tenant ID.
- Verify if the Tenant domain name is valid. The domain resembling Office 365 tenant name will end with .onmicrosoft.com.
- Check if application is registered on Azure Management Portal using the tenant credentials.
- Verify the ownership roles assigned to access Microsoft Office 365 Management APIs.
- In the API permissions window, check if Grant admin consent for <tenant name> is enabled.
- Check if Client secret has been generated successfully.
- Verify if auditing is enabled under the compliance center.
- Verify if a firewall or network is blocking the traffic to O365.
- Check the credentials entered while configuring O365 connector.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500