This document includes troubleshooting recommendations and procedures that can help you solve problems arising from the configuration and usage of connectors.
Perform the following checks:
- Ensure the following prerequisites are met.
- Verify Office 365 management API credentials. The credentials include Tenant Id, Client key, Secret key, and Tenant domain.
- Navigate through Azure Management Portal > Azure Active Directory > Manage > Properties, to find Tenant ID.
- Verify if the Tenant domain name is valid. The domain resembling Office 365 tenant name will end with .onmicrosoft.com.
- Check if application is registered on Azure Management Portal using the tenant credentials.
- Verify the ownership roles assigned to access Microsoft Office 365 Management APIs.
- In the API permissions window, check if Grant admin consent for dnif-hq is enabled.
- Check if Client secret has been generated successfully.
- Verify if auditing is enabled under the compliance center.
- Verify if a firewall or network is blocking the traffic to O365.
- Check the credentials entered while configuring O365 connector.