- One of the hallmarks of DNIF Hyperscale SIEM is the ability to collect, parse and enrich logs reliable at high speeds using the lowest hardware footprint in the industry.
- Adapters support collection of logs from traditional on-premise models such as UDP/TCP/TLS Syslog as well as custom protocols and cloud APIs.
- Our recommended minimum adapter configuration is 16 dedicated vCPUs with 32GB RAM enables reliable collection at upto 15K EPS.
- A single adapter can scale vertically and with tuning handle upto 100K EPS.
- Adapters have UDP Syslog and TLS PICO Connectors enabled out of the box.
- One needs to provision two vCPUs or a single physical core for every additional connector.
Active Time Windows
- This parameter lets the system handle late or out of order message processing more efficiently.
- Tweaking this is not recommended unless one has multiple PICO components deployed to enable remote collection.
- This parameter lets you scale the number of adapter pipelines from the default 2 upto 8 to more reliably handle larger EPS volumes.
- Tweaking this is not recommended unless one observes significant and sustained EPS load.
Was this article helpful?