Configuration to publish events
- The Publisher daemon must first be enabled In order to publish events.
- Next, you need to configure a Publishing Rule for the relevant Log Type.
- Escalation and the Security log rules will be configured under the Security Policies View in AppWall, while the other types are configured under the Configuration View.
- In the following image, you can view where to add new publishing rules for the security events:
- On clicking the add button, the next dialog box to configure your new rule will be dispalyed.
- You can define the following while configuring a Publishing rule.
- A range of Severity levels
- Types of events to be published to which remote recipient
- In the following image you can view how you configure a security Publishing rule.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500