Orca connector uses the pull method to fetch alert logs using Orca Security Platform REST APIs
- Orca security platform account.
- Api Key
How to generate an Api key?
- Sign in to your Orca security account using the following link https://app.orcasecurity.io/login
- After logging in to the account, navigate to Settings ( icon) from the main menu on the left.
- Select Integrations from the Settings submenu.
- In the Orca API section, click Generate Key to create an API key.
- Use the Copy icon to copy the entire API key.
- You can overwrite the existing API key with a new value by clicking on Regenerate Key, if required.
The following are the configurations to forward Orca Connector logs to DNIF.
|Connector Name||Enter a name for the connector|
|Connector Type||Enter Orca Connector|
|API Token||Enter the API Token for Orca token|
- Click Save after entering all the required details and click Test Connection, to test the configuration.
- A Connection successful message will be displayed on screen along with the time stamp.
- If the connection is not successful an error message will be displayed. Refer Troubleshooting Connector Validations for more details on the error message.