Haltdos connector fetches various types of WAF events triggered for a given Stack and Zone.
- Stack ID
- Resource ID
- API token
How to Create a Stack
- In order to create a new stack, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the stack has been issued, the user can view the stack in the Haltdos console. To access your stack,
- Log in to your Haltdos account.
- Click on the username at the top right side and click on My Stack in the drop-down menu.
How to get the Stack Id and Resource Id?
- In order to get the Stack Id and Resource Id, please contact email@example.com.
How to get the API Token
- Click on the username at the top right side and click on Profile in the drop-down menu.
- Find the API Token and save it.
The following are the configurations to forward Haltdos Connector logs to DNIF.
|Connector Name||Enter a name for the connector|
|Connector Type||Enter Haltdos Connector|
|Stack ID||Enter your Haltdos stack id|
|Resource ID||Enter your Haltdos resource id|
|API Token||Enter API token|
- Click Save after entering all the required details and click Test Connection, to test the configuration.
- A Connection successful message will be displayed on screen along with the time stamp.
- If the connection is not successful an error message will be displayed. Refer Troubleshooting Connector Validations for more details on the error message.