F5 BIG-IP Application Security Manager (ASM) is a flexible web application firewall that secures web applications in traditional, virtual, and private cloud environments. BIG-IP ASM helps secure applications against unknown vulnerabilities, and enables compliance for key regulatory mandates.
Integrate F5 Networks BIG IP Logs with DNIF
The following configurations should be done to forwardTo forward F5 Networks Big IP logs to DNIF Adapter:
- Log in to the F5 Networks BIG-IP ASM appliance user interface and navigate to select Application Security > Options, click Logging Profiles and then click Create.
- From the Configuration list, select Advanced.
- Enter a descriptive name for the Profile Name property.
- Optional: Enter a Profile Description.
- If you do not want data logged both locally and remotely, clear the LocalStorage check box.
- Select the Remote Storage check box.
- From the Type list, select the following option:
- Select ArcSight. Log messages are in Common Event Format (CEF).
- From the Protocol list, select UDP.
- In the IP Address field, type the IP address of the DNIF Adapter and in the Port field, type a port value of 514.
- Select the Guarantee Logging check box.
- Enabling the Guarantee Logging option ensures the system log requests continue for the web application when the logging utility is competing for system resources.
- Enabling the Guarantee Logging option can slow access to the associated web application.
- Select the Report Detected Anomalies check box to allow the system to log details.
- Click Create
F5 Networks Big IP logs are now streamed to DNIF.
For official documentation visit : F5 ASM